MINERAL AND GEOSCIENCE INFORMATION
- To supply available and published geological (including maps), mineral and other geoscience reports within 1 day upon receipt of request.
- To supply available but unpublished geological maps, mineral and other geoscience reports within 1 week upon receipt of request.
- To supply available digital information within 3 days upon receipt of request.
- To provide expertise services upon request, within the time frame stipulated or mutually agreed upon with the client, especially in the fields of:
- Geological mapping
- Mineral investigation
- Groundwater investigation
- Geophysical investigation
- Engineering geology investigation
- Environmental geology investigation
- To provide laboratory services upon request for
- Mineralogical and petrological studies
- Analyses of ores, minerals, rocks, silts, concentrates, rocks and water samples
- Industrial mineral tests
- Sedimentological tests
- Engineering geology tests
within the time frame stipulated or mutually agreed upon with the client if it is mandatory, or within 2 weeks if it is routine, upon receipt of samples.
MINING AND QUARRYING SERVICES
- To issue Mining Licences or Quarrying Licences within 30 days upon receipt of duly completed application forms.
- To prepare comprehensive technical reports relating to mining interest within 30 days upon receipt of application supported by duly completed documents.
MINERAL COMMERCE SERVICES
- To provide comments on mineral export applications within 5 days upon receipt of applications accompanied by duly completed documents.
- To issue Mineral Ore Licences within 30 days upon receipt of duly completed application forms.
- To issue and renew permits for transportation of tin concentrates within 1 hour.